Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Lots of fun

Well, I was away for the weekend. A scrapbooking retreat with my sister, Tiffany, and friends, Krista and Shelley. We stayed and scrapped at Krista's house. Lots of fun, lots of food, lots of projects.

I will post more on that later.

Today I get to share some projects with you that I made before my trip. Last week was my birthday. I used some birthday pics for this Sketch Support layout:
The layout was featured yesterday on Nikki Sivil's blog HERE. BTW, totally sad about the news that Sketch Support is taking a break for an undetermined amount of time. Love Allison's sketches!

Today and tomorrow on Nikki's blog, projects are featured for a cross-promotion with Nikki Sivil's collections and Basically Bare products. Here are my creations:
 I covered a Basically Bare chipboard heart for the Hello card. It added some nice dimension.

The bird shape is a Basically Bare clear acrylic shape. I traced it on the blue paper, then backed the shape with the paper. I added the BB felt wing shape to the top. The sentiment is an SRM sticker.

Be sure to visit Nikki's Blog today and tomorrow--they are giving away some great prizes.

Check back tomorrow for some of my weekend projects :)

Hope you had a great weekend--I'd love to hear about it.

2 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Happy belated birthday, Melanie! Love your layout! The colors and banners are so cheery --perfect with your smile! Love the tweet/deer cards! Sending hugs to you!

Deana said...

Sounds like you had a fun weekend! Love that page & how you made your banner! Cute cards too!