I made these cards
(three of each) for my sister who lives in New York.
Her daughter and son are at the age where they are getting invited to Bar
Mitzvahs and Bat Mitzvahs.
She said they usually give money or a gift card so I stitched pockets inside to hold their gift.
Momenta Black Tie PK-2147
SRM Quick Card #52035 Bar Mitzvah
SRM Quick Card #52036 Bat Mitzvah
If you'd like a chance to win $100 of Momenta product, fill out these two surveys. They are quick!
We are cleaning house today, grocery shopping, and enjoying the weekend together. My parents are returning from Hawaii tonight and staying over. They head home tomorrow. It will be good to visit with them and hear about the rest of their trip.
Any fun plans at your house?





8 comments:
These are awesome! I'm going to use the idea because we've gotten invited to some bar/bat mitzvahs (even here in Utah!) and the stores don't carry the cards I need. Very smart to give money and gift cards. I learned that it's customary to give in groups of $18; it's a lucky number!
Great cards!
love these! great colors!
Very beautiful cards!!
Amazing stitching!!
Great cards! Love the stitched gift card pockets! Enjoy your day!
Wow Melanie...these are very special...so sophisticated.
very nice and creative I love them.
Those are really beautiful cards!! I love how elegant they are!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment