I used the May Hip 2-b Square kit and add-on, along with some scalloped circle tags that I printed from Elle's Studio. The crackle paint looked so great with the terracotta pot. And I couldn't pass up those orange butterflies at Michaels (they were right next to the pots). The nice thing about this project was it was a good one to have the kids help me make them. We made six flower pots total.Later next week I'll have a tutorial on how to make the flower pockets.
BTW--you MUST see Deana's projects with the May Hip Kit. Fabulous!!

6 comments:
Hi Mel! That is the cutest pot & flowers! I didn't know you could print stuff from Elle's! I'll have to check into that! And Deana's projects are lovely! Really makes me want to sb! And I just bought a slip-n-slide, so I think I'm going to scraplift that layout of hers! Have a great afternoon & evening!
That is so adorable! totally great idea, I get overwhelmed with teacher gifts because once their in junior school then they have a ton of teachers!
Most DARLING teacher's gifts EVER! Love those so much (& I'm sure the teachers loved them, too!)
And, thanks for the shout out. You're the best! :-)
Big hugs...
So cute! Now I'm embarrassed that I just put the gift cards inside the card :)
That is the coolest idea for giving gift cards!
This is so creative!!! Thanks for playing in our blog challenge.
Post a Comment