Here are two more layouts that I created with the April Hip Kit. This first one also is for Elle's Studio May Blog Challenge
One of my favorite things about spring is Easter. I love seeing the kids all dressed up on Easter morning, dyeing eggs, their excitement of finding the baskets, egg wars, and the reason we celebrate Easter is very important to me. I used an Elle's Studio calendar circle to document the month and year for these Easter photos.

These pictures were perfect to use with the whimsical wavy American Crafts paper. The kids spent several hours on a rainy Sunday afternoon creating this masterpiece chalk drawing.
Everyone who came to the house commented about it. I'm so glad that I took pictures of it because after a week and no fading in site, DH made them hose off the porch. (It was causing our hardwood floors to become quite chalky).
Everyone who came to the house commented about it. I'm so glad that I took pictures of it because after a week and no fading in site, DH made them hose off the porch. (It was causing our hardwood floors to become quite chalky).My Hip Kit is down to just a few bits and pieces. I may be able to get a few more cards out of it but I'm not sure how soon that will happen--I'm enjoying the sunshine too much :)

4 comments:
Love the Easter layout with your children...very pretty.
LOVE both of these LOs! That is some cool chalk art - and the PP looks great (turned that way) with it. I can't get over how much Lina looks like you in the 2nd LO!
I love the chalk drawing page and the pictures you got of the whole activity. Great pages!
Love those, Melanie! Great photos of the adorable Easter outfits & I'm loving the sidewalk art! Wow... what a masterpiece! :-)
Hope you're having a GREAT weekend!
Post a Comment