Sunday, May 9, 2010

JMS Celebrating Mothers Blog Hop

Welcome to my blog! At JMS the DT love their mums/moms and to show our appreciation for everything mothers do we are celebrating mothers in our blog hop this week. I used the April kit from Hip 2-b Square Scrapbooking. The song that inspired my layout was "Baby Mine" by Bette Midler.I've always wanted to do a page with photos of each of my newborn babies. This was the perfect opportunity. Don't laugh at the pics of me though--I'd just had a baby! :)

This is the sketch Deanne provided to us.


The hop officially kicked off Sunday May 9th at 9am (NFLD time) and ends at midnight (NFLD time) on May 14th.

There are 18 stops along the way, some have blog candy up for grabs SEE MINE BELOW (but you'll have to find them for yourselves--we don't want to ruin the fun!).

In your travels, don't forget to collect the words to complete the quote and take it back to Just My Sketches & The Blend to enter the major prize drawing worth $30!

If you have just only found the blog hop here, go back to JMS to the start. If you have been hopping along you will have come from Spardha and your next stop will be Janice.
The word you need to collect from me is:

. . . happiness, . . .

For blog candy, I am offering the following:


To be eligible for my prize, please leave a comment letting me know how a mother or motherhood has blessed your life. :)

Thanks for visiting--hope you'll come back again!

23 comments:

anazelia said...

love that page. and you look amazing in each picture. wish my just had a baby pictures were half as good. happy mothers day.

Ash said...

Happy Mothers day..... And awesome happenings around.... Loved that blog candy too.... AMAZING!!!

Ash....
(http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

Julie said...

Bautiful layout!! You look radiant in each of the pics

TeenaBugg38 said...

Having given birth myself five times now I would NEVER laugh at another ladies "after" photos TRUST ME!!!! I ahve been blessed with 5 boys, all very different and all requiring something of me as a mother I didn't posess before they entered my life. I could go on and exlplain but trust me, it would be a book :)

Angela Khan said...

Love your layout..I need to do the same thing. Motherhood has blessed my life because it has made me so much stronger. I have encountered and had to deal with so many things that I wouldn't have otherwise had to. Thanks for the chance to win! sakina716@gmail.com

I'd be honored if you'd check out my blog, follow, and leave me a comment. Blog candy awarded!

www.scrappin-for-sanity.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Beautiful page! Happy Mother's Day!

Julie said...

Happy Mother's Day! Loving your sweet layout! My life would not be complete without the blessing of being a Mom! Enjoy your day!

Stephanie said...

What a neat idea for a page! Must remember to do this! Motherhood has blessed my life because I have been able to see my kids grow & learn everyday.

Shalini said...

my mom has been y biggest inspiration in life... lovely hop... having fun all the way!!!

Colleen said...

Nothing better than being a mother and a grandmother and being so very blessed each and every day. For me it doesn't get any better than to have one of those little ones run and jump into my arms.

racinggrandma61 said...

I love your layout and believe me I am not laughing because I remember what it was like to just have a baby (OK it was just a few yrs ago...23 to be exact) I have soooo blessed to have 5 wonderful children, 10 (almost 11) grandchildren and the most wonderful husband of 27 yrs. How can I not be blessed to see what great parents my children have become and to see the love that they show their children and that their children show to others.

Deana said...

Laugh? Are you kidding me? There's NOTHING more beautiful than a new mom...

LOVE this page so much... so SPECIAL!

Hope your day was very special, happy & memorable!

Big hugs...

Sandy Hentzel said...

Such a great idea for a LO! I have three blessings!

~L said...

Motherhood blessed me in so many ways, but giving me the constant reminder that the innocent joy in a child's eyes is the best!

lisanj_2003@yahoo.com

awesome LO!

AmyInKy said...

I love seeing you with each of your newborns. What a cool idea for a page!

Jean Marie said...

What a beautiful lo!
One your children will cherish for years to come! TFS! your photos are lovely!!

Vicki said...

What a lovely LO with all of your children on it! Great idea. Thanks for the challenge and the chance to win some awesome blog candy! Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

Nicole Brenna said...

I have a beautiful 2 year old little girl and I enjoy being her mom so much. I dont know what I did without her! Love your idea for the LO.

Sherri said...

I am blessed to have a birth mother and my mother whom adopted me. It's very special that she choice us!

Ujjwal said...

Loved the picture!!

I am yet to experience the joy of motherhood :) but im so blessed to have a wonderful Mom who loves me...protects me and inspires me each moment!!

ujjwal.handmadewithlove@gmail.com

Lillian Child said...

WOW ... five bundles of joy to look back on and remember that special day they became such a wonderful part of you!

Unknown said...

I may need to scraplift your layout :-) I have 4 blessings from God and I am thankful for them everyday! LOVE being a mother :-)

goatesgirl said...

this page is fantastic and what a great idea to scrap pics of all the new babies...motherhood is the best thing that ever happened to me

http://lovelifecrafts.blogspot.com/