
I put together these projects:
On this two-page layout, I used SRM sticker stitches, Explore stickers, and Bright borders.
For the birthday card, the sticker stitches made another appearance :), along with the Labels by the Dozen and Birthday Stickers By the Dozen.
Using one of SRM's new pillowboxes, I put together a little treat of caramels, wrapped with Bazzill paper and some twine from The Twinery.
It was fun creating this ensemble of projects. Be sure to check out the Bazzill Blog HERE and SRM blog HERE today. Not only will you see these projects, but there are big giveaways!
Express Yourself #42030 Explore
Labels by the Dozen #63005 Bright blank
Sticker stitches #58003 Black
We've Got Your Border #57004 Thank You
Year of Memories #48003 2011
Stickers by the Dozen #62001 Birthday
Lemondrop Twine
Large pillowbox
Pink Sorbet twine






3 comments:
Love the two page~ looks fabulous. You did a great job with the Bazill and SRM
The card is really pretty with the cute little cupcake and background papers and that sweet little treat box is fun, but your two page layout is sensational! There are so many things that I LOVE about this layout. Thank u for sharing!
Love your mix of products & what you created with that fun collection!
Post a Comment