These bring happiness to my heart:
![]() |
| This beautiful young lady amazes me every day. She has a light within her that constantly radiates happiness. |
![]() |
| Merek loves to write letters and draw. He was so excited to show me his person and name on the white board. |
Lina participated in open auditions for 5th Avenue Theater last weekend.
We got there right when the mall opened and she was #30 in line.
I was impressed with her confidence to sing in front of hundreds of people in the middle of a mall!
![]() |
| Bird performed at his violin recital on Saturday. He played Haydn Melodies (Surprise Symphony). Love his musical talent. |
Looking forward to this weekend when I'll get to be with ALL 3 of my sisters and my parents. It will be fantastic!





9 comments:
Now I'm wondering what photography class you're taking!
Rich blessings to ring in this new decade. . . you are truly blessed.
I wish you an early Happy 40th Birthday, Melanie! Enjoy your 30 something day for the last time! I love what you are focusing on--making the best of what we have for the rest of our lives. Clearly you live an abundant life...just look at the precious photos and videos! Lina's singing "Mulan" is precious (perfect pitch!!). I love Surprise symphony! It is so fun to hear your little guy playing violin, huh? (My son plays cello and he is now in the university orchestra--last week I accompanied him to audition! It never gets old -LOL)! Life is certainly beautiful! HUGS!
I've loved my 30's so much. I bet 40 is even better
<3
Happy 40th birthday! Lovely family.
Happy Birthday Melanie!
Life begins at 40...really! It is a stunning part of your life where you have made peace with your imperfections and don't sweat the small stuff.
BTW: Happy birthday ;-)
Just catching up on some of my blogs and am late wishing you a happy birthday but hope that your first couple of weeks in your forties is wonderful. I am only a couple of months away from forty myself.
Post a Comment