Thursday, May 16, 2013

Mother's Day

I am spoiled. They wouldn't let me get out of bed until 9:30. They made me breakfast
and this cute sign:

We played some games together then got ready for church. DH tried to take some photos before church but none of them turned out well. So he tried again afterwards and this is the best we got:
 
I love being a mom. It's hard. It's frustrating. It's exhausting. But the love I get back from my kids and the rewards of seeing them grow and develop into amazing people are worth it.
 
I recently read this quote and love it:
 
"If you are on the right path,
it will always be uphill."
--Mildred G. Eyring

2 comments:

Addie said...

Happy Mothers Day! That's a great picture! We did a Mothers Day photo shoot too, check out my blog!

Deana said...

Well I'm totally loving that quote. And what a special Mother's Day! So much love in those gifts & how they spoiled you...you can tell they have an awesome mom raising them! Love that photo! Beautiful!