I am a piano teacher and am constantly needing to look at the calendar for dates. Having a year-at-a-glance is perfect for rescheduling lessons, figuring out tuition, determining performances dates, etc.
Putting the 2014 Mini Calendar stickers on a clipboard that I can keep with me during my lessons for easy reference of dates came to my mind. This will be so handy to have!
I added the "Year of Memories 2014" label
sticker to the bottom of the calendar.
The pennant banner border stickers add a fun
touch to the top of the clipboard.
Can't wait to put this calendar clipboard to
use!
Mini Calendar #48011 2014 Decorative
Year of Memories 2014 #48103
We've Got Your Border #57004 Thank You
Oh, and if you happen to be looking through Paper Crafts July/August issue, you can see my SUNSHINE card on page 28. Also, in the July CARDS issue, the "Travel" section header features my "Enjoy the Journey" card on pages 100-101. Fun stuff :)




2 comments:
Ah Melanie, this is such a pretty calender.
Very cute!
Post a Comment