The February Hip 2-b Square kit is packed with great papers and embellishments.
Main Kit
Embellishment Add-on
This layout about my daughter came together easily with the February kit. I drew from her personality to pick out feminine papers and accents for the page.
The embellishments
in each kit really help add a finishing touch--the twine, the brads, the
chipboard. I like using the tag strips that some of the patterned papers have
for an additional pattern on the page, too. To help the V.I.C. letters
stand out, I matted them on them pink cardstock.
The original
certificate was 8-1/2x11 so I scanned it, then printed it out on 4x6 photo
paper. But I still had the small slip of paper that was the original submission
for her award and wanted to include that on the page. So I made a pocket for it.
I stitched the top of the pink cardstock, then added adhesive to the left side
and bottom of the cardstock, giving space to slide the paper in the
pocket.
Have a great day! :)



3 comments:
Nice layout; love the colors. The pocket is a great touch.
I love this layout and all the butterflies.
Love that you used her certificate on there. She's adorable.
Post a Comment