I made this set of birthday cards with Momenta products.
I inked the edges of the balloon pattern paper then matted it on the green stripe paper. Some Jillibean Soup corrugated shapes were in a basket on my desk, so I backed them with blue cardstock from a Momenta 5x7 stack. The dimensional stickers are awesome! They have a really nice feel to them and give just the right amount of texture to the cards.
For this set, I used the pink embossed cardstock from the 5x7 stack and paired it with the candle pattern paper. Again, the corrugated shapes added the perfect layered base for the bithday stickers. I stitched along the top of each card, added a piece of blue ribbon, and some SRM stickers to complete the set.
This set brought out a few more things from my stash--the flowers and brads :) I matted the diagonal striped paper and marigold cardstock on the light blue paper, then stitched around the edges. The sentiment stickers fit perfectly to create the border between the diagonal stripes and the cardstock.
And this last set came together with the scraps of cardstock from the other cards. I zigzag stitched around the yellow confetti paper, then layered the stickers on the cardstock. For a finishing touch, I added the SRM sentiment and border stickers. And a few gems :)
All of these cards are on their way to, Kim, who won my giveaway and chose a set of cards. Enjoy, Kim!
Momenta Products
PA-1123 Vibrant 5x7 Txt Cardstock
ST-2490 Bir Emb PFY Mess Stkr
PA-2386 LPA Pyramid Pad
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Oh so pretty...I love all the texture that you used in these cards.
Love how the little frames look on all the cards! Cute, cute!
Post a Comment