Last night I had composed this awesome blog post in my head. And now I cannot remember what it was all about! Yikes!
How was your weekend?
Our Saturday was crazy-busy--school projects, camp meetings, bridal shower, pinewood derby, babysitting. So it was really nice to have Sunday to attend church and then come home to relax.
This morning Merek had swimming lessons. He loves it! Which is a total change from last Monday when he would not get in the pool at all. Wednesday he finally got in about 10 minutes into the lesson because I bribed him with a treat afterwards. Today he just sat right down on the edge of the pool and hopped in when the instructor told them to. He even jumped into her at the end and went underwater! Hoping he becomes a little fish. Because at this age none of our other kids were.
While we were at swimming I figured out our menu for the week (well, technically the kids' dinner menues since both DH and I are on diets). Here's the list:
Monday--Vietnamese Chicken Noodle Soup
Tuesday--Middle Eastern Stuffed Peppers
Wednesday--Beef Taco skillet dinner
Thursday and Friday will be leftovers, or chicken and rice if there aren't enough leftovers.
It makes it so much easier if I have the menu planned out.
Have a great rest of the day! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Melanie, could you send me your stuffed peppers recipe? We used to eat stuffed peppers in Jerusalem and I loved them. I wonder if yours are similar...
Post a Comment